Hey guys,

I'm under Telus, a Canadian provider, and am trying to decide on whether or not I should get the Storm. A few questions to see what the rest of you know:

1. Does Docs2Go come with the Storm for Telus users? (I know Verizon's does)

2. Does the YouTube app come with the Storm for Telus Users?

3. Does visual voicemail come with the Storm for Telus Users?

4. My plan is currently 45$ a month (including tax).I have unlimited text, data, IM and 350 mins. Is the Storm worth upgrading if I have to pay 55$ a month (including tax) for the same amount of features

5. Release date/price. (I heard 299$ Dec 8th)

Thanks for the replies.
    11-24-08 08:22 PM
    This would be more appropriately titled "Test your knowledge of yet to be released handsets and their features on the canadian carrier Telus".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 08:30 PM
    ^^^^^ lol..... yah ......
    11-24-08 08:33 PM
    honestly its kind of hard to give you a solid answer....

carrier specific things are one of the most argued things on internet forums...
    11-24-08 08:38 PM
    RATS!!!....
    my crystal ball...

... I KNEW I was forgetting SOMETHING!
    11-24-08 08:42 PM
    1. YES there is a doc that comes with according to a Telus employee.
    2. not sure but I don't have an app on my pearl but I can still go to youtube and watch a video.
    3. I didnt think Telus offered visual voicemail. lol!!
    4. why would you have to upgrade your plan? I pay 17.30 plus 15.00 unlimited browser, email, IM, myspace, yahoo, facebook etc.
    5. price isn't released as of yet. but guessing 650 no contract and Dec 8-10th 2008 (if we are lucky)

I would think the touchscreen would be what you need to see if you will like not the plan
    you can do a search of the post and get infomation as well to help you out on what others are guessing and thinking. good luck!

Hey guys,

I'm under Telus, a Canadian provider, and am trying to decide on whether or not I should get the Storm. A few questions to see what the rest of you know:

1. Does Docs2Go come with the Storm for Telus users? (I know Verizon's does)

2. Does the YouTube app come with the Storm for Telus Users?

3. Does visual voicemail come with the Storm for Telus Users?

4. My plan is currently 45$ a month (including tax).I have unlimited text, data, IM and 350 mins. Is the Storm worth upgrading if I have to pay 55$ a month (including tax) for the same amount of features

5. Release date/price. (I heard 299$ Dec 8th)

Thanks for the replies.
    11-24-08 08:45 PM
    2. Youtube will work without a separate app
    4. Of course it would be worth it! :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD