HI all

I just got my blackberry storm and i noticed on my data usage it says something like under download says youtube proxy and im charge 50 cents
    i called client care and retention line about that they gave me the same bs answer and they dont really know why cuz i have the 45 data plan
    also i want to mention that one of them said its just youtube you can stream other sites but i try other sites cant find a site that i can stream video off of besides youtube any suggestion or anything?

Vincent
    12-19-08 02:57 PM
    The 50 cents is when you download and save a document to your storm... The data streaming is free (until your upper limit) then 8$ per MB.
    02-21-09 09:30 AM
    Get the YouTube app...
    02-21-09 10:38 AM
    The 50 cents is when you download and save a document to your storm... The data streaming is free (until your upper limit) then 8$ per MB.
    LOLWUT? Wrong on both accounts. If you are paying $45 a month you have the Unlimited BlackBerry plan which encompasses all of your data. Call customer service *611 and dont get off the phone until you have an explanation of why you are being charged 50c and are credited back all the nonsense charges.
    02-21-09 11:03 AM
    this is why you just use verizon
    02-21-09 12:58 PM
    this is why you just use verizon
    Um since he is on Telus he most likley lives in Canada and here in Canada we don't have Verizon...
    02-21-09 01:46 PM
    Um since he is on Telus he most likley lives in Canada and here in Canada we don't have Verizon...
    thats why you should move to the usa
    02-21-09 01:54 PM

That's messed. How is downloading and saving data onto your phone becomes a charge? He has unlimited data meaning any data transfer should always be free.

This is why I don't go with Telus. They are Nazis!
    02-21-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD