Hey,

Has anybody been able to unlock their telus storm lately. I ordered an unlock code and have been waiting almost 2 weeks now. Hope they can hurry up with it.
    01-08-09 06:21 PM
    I was at a VZW store in New Jersey the other day and one of the display model Storms had "Telus" written on it under the keys on the front.

weird.
    01-08-09 06:29 PM
    01-08-09 06:35 PM
    yea i ordered through them.
    01-08-09 07:25 PM
    Horizon can't do it yet. I am also searching for a company that can unlock a Canadian Storm (9530). Anyone know of someone that can do it for sure?
    01-12-09 09:49 AM
    What does the unlocked phone get you? I have a Telus Storm and I thought it was unlocked..
    01-12-09 07:20 PM
    Horizon can't do it yet. I am also searching for a company that can unlock a Canadian Storm (9530). Anyone know of someone that can do it for sure?

Telus codes for storm not out yet
    Horizon is too slow too high on codes
    These guys are best mickrg@comcastnet
    01-15-09 09:35 PM
    What does the unlocked phone get you? I have a Telus Storm and I thought it was unlocked..
    When Storm is unlocked you can use phone with any GSM carrier like AT&T Tmobile etc. Your not locked to Telus

Unlock with these guys fast and good price tell them your from CB
    mickrg@comcast.net
    They will be first with Telus unlock codes
    01-15-09 09:38 PM
    Telus is a CDMA carrier, not GSM. Having said that, our Storms came from Bell Mobility (Telus piggybacks on Bell's network) and there are SIM cards that came with them, that we can use for roaming on GSM networks. The boxes are also clearly marked BLACK-UNLK; is the Telus packaging different?
    01-16-09 02:09 PM
    Telus and Bell storms are LOCKED everywhere in North America. GSM networks can only be used over seas such as Europe on Vodafone or Asia. I dont know if you can unlock the 9530 but why would you just wait another couple months and buy the 9520 on rogers
    01-16-09 04:15 PM
    Guys re: Bell's blackberries:

I have an unlocked 8830 and it worked in Manila, Phils --- only for SMS and calls with a local prepaid sim card.

The person who sold me my 9530 at Wireless Wave told me that as far as he knows, the GSM end of the Bell Berries are unlocked in Asia - where there's no CDMA available.

Anybody confirmed this?
    05-21-09 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD