it seems like all telus is worried about now is the iphone release next month, there is no signs what so ever of the storm 2 coming anytime soon.i was talking to one of my sources deep inside telus and he said all they care about right now is the release of the new network and the iphone next month.

so while the rest of the world are getting ready for the storm 2 were going to get the telus will get the iphone 3gs. the sad thing is RIM is a canadian company and telus and bell were the last to get the first storm and it will be the same for the new storm. well rim you better hurry up or you may lose this customer.
    10-08-09 04:51 PM
    it seems like all telus is worried about now is the iphone release next month, there is no signs what so ever of the storm 2 coming anytime soon.i was talking to one of my sources deep inside telus and he said all they care about right now is the release of the new network and the iphone next month.

so while the rest of the world are getting ready for the storm 2 were going to get the telus will get the iphone 3gs. the sad thing is RIM is a canadian company and telus and bell were the last to get the first storm and it will be the same for the new storm. well rim you better hurry up or you may lose this customer.
    I think you really have to look at the larger scale of things that are happening for Telus right now...ask your self this...what's more important?

A) The release of Storm 2

or

B) The release of the HSPA network which gives Telus access now to GSM phones and the launch of the iPhone being the first GSM phone on their network

....?

If you didn't honestly choose B, then you need to try again, lol. Telus (and also Bell) moving into the GSM market now is a freakin' huge move, especially for us here in Canada since Rogers has been raping the market since they were the only GSM provider. Telus should be focused on this right now. The Storm 2 pales in comparison to their HSPA network and what it will offer. The funny thing is, if people get pissed off about it and say "F the Storm", then they can buy the iPhone from the same company and not have to switch! LOL! The Storm & iPhone! Telus has it made right now.
    10-08-09 05:18 PM
    ya man i understand what your saying but also the gsm version of the storm 2 is the 9520 i love my blackberry but i find every sence i watched the iphone 3gs video on apple that im slipping towards the iphone. now both have advantages and disadvantages over eacher. i LOVE bb mesenger and email so im kinda stuck now and you know thats a good thing now telus has more product so that compation and gives me more varity. my telus rep pretty much told me off last night when i said i like the iphone, he's a big bb guy and i trust him when he says dont buy this or buy that one you know.

so im kinda stuck and im not good for making decitions lo

iphone 3gs or storm 2? that is the question!
    10-08-09 05:25 PM
    No, its NOT over. And you can take that to the bank.
    10-08-09 06:06 PM

It was a bad break-up. I heard Telus got all the good silverware in the divorce...
    10-08-09 06:09 PM
    hahahaha ya you can bet telus is going to clean up on the sliver wear with the iphone.
    10-08-09 06:14 PM
    Telus paid me $4 today to do an iphone simulation online for 10 minutes lol. Gotta love training.
    10-08-09 06:26 PM
    $4 lol and it says your carrier is bell?
    10-08-09 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD