Is there available or is anyone working on a "task manager" equivalent for the Storm?

Other than closing an app. from the BB menu, it would be nice to be able to "kill off" process' in one or two clicks from the home screen.......
    03-03-09 04:56 PM
    press and hold BB button, voila.
    03-03-09 04:59 PM
    press and hold BB button, voila.
    rboy - Thanks! I may be a bit daft, but once you pull up that nice little icon rail, how do I shut down the selected app.? The BB key closes the rail again as does the return key.....

Skankin' Pickle Fever........
    03-03-09 05:28 PM
    Only a few of the apps you see in this display may be closed from this position - most of the in-house RIM apps stay open 24/7. Pressing and holding the BB button is very useful to change context, however. It seems there is a developing more unform CLOSE style - for example, I like the VSN Navigator action: you are someplace and you keeping hitting the ?escape? button until he finally offers a Y/N to close the app.

Doctor Neutron
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 03-03-09 at 05:43 PM. Reason: more info
    03-03-09 05:38 PM
    rboy - Thanks! I may be a bit daft, but once you pull up that nice little icon rail, how do I shut down the selected app.? The BB key closes the rail again as does the return key.....

Skankin' Pickle Fever........
    You have to go into the app and close it from there... Afaik.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD