Hi everyone. I have made a showing some game play for Tank Recon 3D. The footage is from the first mission. Also I made 500 coupons that can be used at the CrackBerry store.

Coupon for $2 off: CBTankRecon3D

Tank Recon 3D - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

05-12-10 07:13 PM
    awesome game !! the best i have seen for the phone
    05-12-10 07:19 PM
    Thanks. I am porting to the 8530 as soon as it arrives from eBay. What should I do next?
    05-12-10 07:21 PM
    wow that does look cool...check out the video! awesome
    05-12-10 07:27 PM
    It looks cool...but i need opinions from people who have played it.
    05-12-10 08:21 PM
    I've been playing it for about a month now and I love it! The graphics are terrific, game play is pretty accurate and there is clearly a challenge to it (but you CAN make it, it just takes practice).

If LD is watching this thread though, I have one question. Is there a way to save a game in progress? I saw someone mention that but I see no way to do it. The game is SO addictive that after a while, my thumbs get sore and I need a break, lol.

Highly recommended!
    05-12-10 08:24 PM
    If LD is watching this thread though, I have one question. Is there a way to save a game in progress? I saw someone mention that but I see no way to do it. The game is SO addictive that after a while, my thumbs get sore and I need a break, lol.

Highly recommended!
    When playing the game, hit the back key and you will get the map/mission screen. From there there is a quit game option at the bottom right that will save. Perhaps I should have named it save game Anyway, next time you play it will give you the option to start a new game or resume.
    05-12-10 08:38 PM
    I finally made it to the end in normal mood..woo hoo ..lol

Loving the game L.D. keep me in mind for the next one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 08:59 PM
    I like it..... Its kicking my ***. Lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-12-10 10:40 PM
    Great game but its beating me up all the time lol.
    05-12-10 11:29 PM
    Hi everyone. I have made a showing some game play for Tank Recon 3D. The footage is from the first mission. Also I made 500 coupons that can be used at the CrackBerry store.

Coupon for $2 off: CBTankRecon3D

Tank Recon 3D - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

I just purchased the game from CrackBerry App Store. There was no field where you can use the $2 off coupon. No biggie...but I would've taken advantage of this...unless I'm missing something ?
    05-13-10 12:22 AM
    You can only use the coupon on the mobile site AFAIK.

Thanks for the coupon and the great game, L.D.! Its nice to see a game finally show what the S2 is capable of graphics-wise.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 12:28 AM
    Anyone who doesn't have this game yet NEEDS it! I can't believe how great this game is and how much fun. I only have two real problems with this game:

1) It's way too addictive.
    2) I'm still trying to get to the top of the leader board...lol!

BTW, the BETA tank is a PITA...lol!
    05-13-10 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD