Hello. I just downloaded and installed talk lock. I paid 2.99 for it because I like how you are supposed to be able to customize the screen when it is locked but for the life of me I can't seem to figure that out. Anyone know how to customize the screen when its locked while on a call?

Thank you,
    MrsStraty

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 05:34 PM
    So no one knows anything about this AP?

MrsStraty

06-10-09 08:22 PM
    r u talking bout changing the background image? ?

edit: if u r, i got this from the talklock faqs page on cellavant's page

"How do I customize the background image on the lock screen?

Obtain a PNG format image file of your desired background. The image should be 360 pixels wide and 480 pixels tall. Save this on the device in the home/user folder of Device Memory with the name TalkLock-Background.png. You must do a full reboot before the new background image will display."
    06-10-09 09:17 PM
    Ty. But I brought this AP because there was no trial for it and now I don't want it. I guess I'm SOL. Huh?

06-10-09 09:34 PM
    Ty. But I brought this AP because there was no trial for it and now I don't want it. I guess I'm SOL. Huh?

u shoulda asked for the version before it went to shareware :\ before buying it :|

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ta...light=talklock
    06-10-09 09:37 PM
    Oops didn't know about that. I got pattern lock and so far I like this AP! Takes care of ALL lock functions for same price.

MrsStraty

06-10-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD