First off, hello everyone! I have been absent in the world of Crackberry. Anyway, I was in the Verizon store yesterday paying the wifes bill and the store manager was helping me process the payment. I thought I would ask about the Storm 2 and whether he had any info, release dates, etc. To my suprise he said that local stores received a memo some time last week about a target release of mid June and employee training to start within the next couple of weeks.

As mentioned in the title, take it with a grain of salt. Just to see if other stores had the same info I called 2 other local stores. I asked for a manager at each store and 1 store confirmed what the 1st store said. The 3 store said she wasnt sure and thought it might be in June but "not to quote her on that"

Anyway, I thought I would share this with you all. I left the first storm because I couldnt stand the surepress and when I read that the Storm 2 dropped it all together I am coming back! Cant wait!
    05-27-09 12:30 PM
    This seems like great news, I am due for an upgrade and the store rep here I know told me to wait around a week to "see better" Blackberrys I hope this is true!!!!
    05-27-09 12:36 PM
    Sounds good as well, I just hope it has beefed up internals and has a SMOOTH operating system.
    05-27-09 01:01 PM
    I hope they are right! Daddy needs a new 'berry!
    05-27-09 01:17 PM
    The Verizon store i go to didnt get any word from there rep on it they only received info on the tour. I do hope you are right
    05-27-09 01:35 PM
    The Verizon store i go to didnt get any word from there rep on it they only received info on the tour. I do hope you are right
    What info on the Tour did they have?
    05-27-09 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD