It's aggrovating trying to go from field to field with your finger, zooming in so you can push the field. Anyone found a "TAB" key to easily go from one field to another?? Thanks
    11-26-08 11:38 AM
    second that... any hints?
    11-26-08 11:42 AM
    BUMP. Anybody know how to do this if it can be done?
    11-26-08 12:08 PM
    It would bnbe nice if they made one of the shioft keys "mappable" then people could put 1 keystroke they use that is not on the regular qwerty there and perhaps 4 or 5 alternates for use with the hover feature
    11-26-08 12:12 PM
    One of the most frustrating things is trying to get the select where I need it when I need to correct an error.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 12:46 PM
    I know of no tab . . but try cursor mode and see if that is easier for you - both in selecting fields and in correcting mistakes (in menu)
    11-26-08 01:09 PM
    I know of no tab . . but try cursor mode and see if that is easier for you - both in selecting fields and in correcting mistakes (in menu)
    Cursor mode?? how and what is that?
    11-26-08 01:25 PM
    Cursor mode?? how and what is that?
    when in the browser go to the menu (BB button) and up top there is a cursor mode option. It puts a mouse pointer (cursor) on the screen. It can be easier for difficult clicks as it shows exactly where the click will place focus.
    11-26-08 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD