As the title states: AT&T Offers �March Madness� Streams to Mobile Users (link: AT&T Offers ‘March Madness’ Streams to Mobile Users | homemediamagazine.com)

But what about us Verizon users?

All I could find was a list of mobile sites for tournament scores, news, etc.

Mobile March Madness | Wap Review

Anybody know of a way to get streaming games?

BTW: I will be rooting for UCLA but have slim hopes for them making it to the Final Four for the fourth consecutive year.
    03-05-09 03:27 PM
    CBS usually has something that you can watch on your computer, thru the web, but I'm not sure if it would work on the BB browser.
    03-05-09 03:28 PM
    Thanks. I guess I will just have to use one of those sites on that second link that I posted.

I guess we don't have too many NCAA basketball fans on CB?
    03-05-09 11:07 PM
    It would be nice to have. Especially since I work second shift.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 11:22 PM
    Is there any sites for near live vid streams on Verizon for the Storm? Like a vcast something? I'm new to Verizon.. but would like to root for UCLA as well... but I'll have to refresh my browser or watch from work if nothing else.
    03-05-09 11:43 PM
    Is there any sites for near live vid streams on Verizon for the Storm? Like a vcast something? I'm new to Verizon.. but would like to root for UCLA as well... but I'll have to refresh my browser or watch from work if nothing else.
    That is exactly what I am looking for. It would be nice to watch some UCLA games as I live in the midwest and CBS mostly shows regional games.

I guess I will be checking scores like a madman again this year, although I was hoping there was streaming video like AT&T is offerring.
    03-06-09 07:11 AM
    has anybody found a way to stream to the VZW Storm?
    03-19-09 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD