so im new to BB...have a storm. they gave me a new one because for some reason it would never allow me to use VZNav even tho other GPS programs worked fine. thats besides the point...

I have a new storm now, but want to make sure my info is safe. ive backed up my info all along using PocketMac. i dont want somehow for the new BB to store its info (nothing) over the old info. i mean i dont know how it works, so how do i sync allll my old BB's stuff to my new one?

sorry if this is a dumb question but i have never done this

thanks!!
    03-06-09 12:09 PM
    I'm not sure about pocket mac but tou should be able to just restore when you get the new storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 12:18 PM
    I did mine with desktop manager 4 days ago, went withput a hitch. Everything the same settings included. Had to re-pair my Bluetooth that's all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 12:45 PM
    so you just plug in the new BB and automatically it puts the old info on it? im gonna try it out then
    03-06-09 12:49 PM
    so you just plug in the new BB and automatically it puts the old info on it? im gonna try it out then
    PocketMac is like any other sync software, it does a comparison first. In your case, you have nothing on the Storm so it will just add the data to the Storm as there is nothing to compare it to.
    03-06-09 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD