Looking for help please. Somehow I managed to mess up my synchronization ability between my Storm and Outlook. While synchronizing I get "Record 193 reading from MS Outlook calender The operation terminated unexpectedly" at this point synchronization crashes. I have reloaded device software also removed and reinstalled desktop software. No luck. Anybody have any ideas? Is there a way to clear out the device calender and start over? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    03-04-09 06:39 AM
    There is bad data in one of your calendar entries. You need to get to RIM support they can tell you how to enable the logging to determine which entry it is. I had this issue as well. The problem is that the sync is non sequential so they only way to track down the bad entry is with the logging and I forgot what they had me do to turn it on.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 08:28 AM
    Just contacted RIM, they helped me find the problem and I am back in business.
    Thank you for the quick reply and help.
    03-04-09 08:58 AM
    what was the problem? were you able to determine what specifically was causing the crash?
    03-04-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD