I installed yesterday and it was the first day that I went from fully charged to totally dead in less than a day.

Default sync setting is 7 min. I changed to 1 so I would get notification instantly like old Verizon voicemail. I guess I don't need every minute as I can "synch now" if I just missed a call.

What do you guys have vymail sync set at?

Have others noticed same issue?
    03-28-09 10:29 PM
    Mine is set to 15 minutes. It hasn't had any noticeable impact on my phone. Although, I have noticed when you have thing set to check, you better have a good EV1X solid connection. If you have a bad network connection, battery goes fast.
    03-29-09 12:15 AM
    I kept mine on 7 min and haven't had any battery issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 06:05 PM
    couple things you can do reset the sync to something higher than default...I have mine set at 60 and also set email notification through the website. Should help with battery life.
    03-30-09 06:52 PM
    I have mine at 120.

If I need it instantly, I "Sync Now" and get instant delivery. Has worked perfectly with no batt issues.
    03-30-09 07:42 PM
    Guess the jury is still out on this. But I have mine set at 3 minutes and have seen only marginal battery drain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 07:56 PM
    I left mine at the default 7 minutes - no noticeable battery issues.
    03-30-09 08:55 PM
    I currently have mine set for 30 minutes.

For those in the 7-15 minutes synch saying no noticeable battery issues, how often do you have to recharge? I am still running .75 and have to charge every other night with normal useage or day and a half to one day with heavy useage. I am hoping that new software will help with battery life.
    03-31-09 07:39 AM
    I have mine set to 5 minutes and I charge every night even though I usually still have 50% of my battery left.

If you read the owners manual it says that the battery works best with intermediate charges, not like the old batteries that need to run our before they were recharged.
    03-31-09 07:58 AM
    I have it set for 320 min. i usually just use the sync. works very well on .113 for me.
    someday maybe we can have 3rd party push to the phone.
    03-31-09 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD