Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to this crackberry site so i'm not too sure where to post and stuff, but i have been reading a fair amount of posts and they seem pretty helpful so i was wondering if someone could help me out.

I connected my BlackBerry to my laptop and tried to sync it with my iTunes and i this error "The BlackBerry Media Sync installation failed to initialize. Please run the BlackBerry Desktop Manager with administrative priviledges and try again."

That's a strange message to see cause i'm the only one running this computer and i am the admin on it. if anyone has any idea how to solve this problem it'd be great. thanks
    02-13-09 01:57 PM
    Sounds like a windows vista message. Yet right clicking on the DM icon and choose 'run as administrator'. I don't think you can sync the BB with iTunes. You can copy your music and videos to your SD card and play them on your storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 05:44 PM
    Sounds like a windows vista message. Yet right clicking on the DM icon and choose 'run as administrator'. I don't think you can sync the BB with iTunes. You can copy your music and videos to your SD card and play them on your storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I did this all, but when i try to sync it after the Sync program starts, the program can't recognize my Storm. I've heard that i can just put it on my Storm like a mass storage device or how your saying. How do i do this? I can't get my blackberry to be recognized period! The desktop messenger sees that its connected although nothing works with it. Its very annoying how it has all these equipment problems.
    Last edited by budman62; 02-20-09 at 07:01 AM.
    02-19-09 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD