Just wondering if anyone has downloaded this program yet. If so, I was wondering if it let you edit your pictures (ie rotate them). Pretty sure I won't pay $10 for it, but a rotation feature would be great for the storm.
    01-28-09 02:12 PM
    you can already rotate your photos, look:

its an option when viewing a photo.
    don't waste $10 on this app. i haven't downloaded the trial but if all you want to do is rotate pictures the picture app that comes on the phone already does it.
    01-28-09 11:55 PM
    definitely a rip off. app developers are price gouging right now - taking advantage of the scarcity of apps and the lack of a centralized distribution point. things like this app and the level/ruler make me laugh.

personally, i wouldn't buy any apps until the app store launches. that's when we'll see more apps at more reasonable prices.
    01-29-09 12:21 AM
    I usually don't give devs too hard of a time for the pricepoints of certain apps, as the value of an app may be worth it for many people. However, I don't see anything in this app that adds serious value over what already comes stock with the Storm. I don't really feel the need for an auto slide show since the swipe to look at the next pic works pretty good on my Storm.
    01-29-09 12:27 AM
    I downloaded the free app just to give it a go and see what it was all about. Not too impressed. Maybe cause it was the trial version? It seemed to lag pretty bad. Probably worse then viewing photos on the original media app on .65.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD