Anyone have experience with this swivel clip from VZW?
    12-16-08 11:59 AM
    I don't like clips. I'm always afraid the phone is gonna pop out of them, plus it doesn't protect your phone as much as a holster does. Just get the holster Verizon has at their stores. Been working for me from day one.
    12-16-08 12:04 PM
    I don't like clips. I'm always afraid the phone is gonna pop out of them, plus it doesn't protect your phone as much as a holster does. Just get the holster Verizon has at their stores. Been working for me from day one.
    I agree holster has been great! I didnt like the fact that the ring was muffled, but I worked that issue out
    12-16-08 12:29 PM
    haha. Yeah I had the same problem when I got the holster. Where the speaker is, it's pretty impossible to hear to ringer when in the holster. But really, I just started putting my phone in in a different direction so the speaker is facing up and out...problem solved.
    12-16-08 12:33 PM
    haha. Yeah I had the same problem when I got the holster. Where the speaker is, it's pretty impossible to hear to ringer when in the holster. But really, I just started putting my phone in in a different direction so the speaker is facing up and out...problem solved.
    Yep

12-16-08 12:36 PM

Anyone have experience with this swivel clip from VZW?
    I'm currently using this holster. It seems to be OK so far. The phone fits in very tightly. I have a PhantomSkinz sitting at home right now, and I'm wondering if the phone will fit in the holster with the skin on. The phone fits so tightly now, I'm afraid in won't fit after the skin is on.
    12-16-08 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD