1. reiningchic's Avatar
    I wasn't exactly sure where to put this, so, here goes. All help will be appreciated.

    I am currently using the Storm, but I'm having issues and want to switch back to my old Alltel Curve.

    Can I do this myself or do I have to go to a Verizon store? Or is it even possible?
    Please help, it's really important.

    Thank you!!
    04-05-10 11:51 PM
  2. reiningchic's Avatar
    You guys don't know how desperate I am!! I've asked everywhere and nowhere has ANYONE replied to my question!! I figured all of the people that are on Crackberry might, but, no, of course not. Can anyone freaking help me?!? This is getting ridiculous!!! ):
    04-18-10 10:56 PM
  3. usernam9102's Avatar
    Call customer service. Use a land line. They will ask you for the IME number on your curve. Once they have your curve IME number in there system they will ask you to dial *228. Good Luck
    04-21-10 02:03 PM