Hi. I'm new to the forum and tried searching to find the answer to my question without any luck. So if you know of a post that will answer this, please feel free to link me up.

Okay, so I am exchanging my current BB Storm for a new one (same model) due to some problems I'm having with the screen flickering. The insurance company is sending me the new phone and it should arrive today. They said I just have to swap out my memory card(s) and then it will work. Then I need to mail them my defective phone.

So I took out the little 8gb card and was wondering if I am also supposed to remove the other little card to the left of this one? It says Verizon Wireless vodafone on the front and after removing it, I see it has a round gold foil and a bunch of numbers on the back. Is this the device memory card? It doesn't really look like one. So is there a different spot that I'm supposed to unscrew or something?

Thanks in advance.
    05-24-10 09:26 AM
    The second card is your SIM. You will need to transfer it to your replacement phone, along with the 8GB media card. There's nothing else to physically remove from your first device.
    05-24-10 09:45 AM
    Thanks so much!!!
    05-24-10 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD