Hey guys i'm sure a lot of you have had this problems, some have adapted and some have not. My phone is lagging with the switching from portrait and landscape mode. Can i speed this up any or am i just stuck with it? i'm running .141 by the way

PS introduced Crackberry.com to a storm user that was about to throw the phone up against the wall, he was still runnign the original OS and had some problems with it so far. Told him where i get my info was and he became a new friend ha
    05-14-09 02:52 PM
    05-14-09 02:57 PM
    Hey guys i'm sure a lot of you have had this problems, some have adapted and some have not. My phone is lagging with the switching from portrait and landscape mode. Can i speed this up any or am i just stuck with it? i'm running .141 by the way

PS introduced Crackberry.com to a storm user that was about to throw the phone up against the wall, he was still runnign the original OS and had some problems with it so far. Told him where i get my info was and he became a new friend ha
    Have you performed a battery pull or QuickPull? If not, try that.
    05-14-09 04:00 PM
    yes ive pulled it quite a few times in the past and recently just to try and eleviate the problem but it still seems to be occuring. I know that some of the leaked OS helped but not by much. I feel that RIM may be dealing with the issues that people are complaining about but forgetting some of the smaller issues that we pull our hair out over. just MO
    05-19-09 12:06 PM
    hey KING that only allows you to lock it in a certain postion. i need to change the speed
    05-19-09 12:17 PM
    Or better yet, StopTilt: Disable Auto Rotation on Storm - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store. This one holds the settings after a reboot, StormRotationWizard doesn't.
    05-19-09 12:17 PM
    Agreed go with StormTilt. It also give you the option to lock pages and potrait or landscape.
    05-19-09 01:42 PM
    thanks guys i'll give it a whirl
    05-19-09 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD