I'm watching youtube videos n this pos s2 keeps switching to headphones then back to speaker all by itself and back and forth I can't watch youtube videos does anyone else have this issue? I'm on 713 verizons first os when the s2 seem to have had the same issue then again I had another s2 with that same os that never did it. anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 12:55 AM
    A while ago mine would always think the headphones were plugged in. Battery pulls did nothing. Then a search said the solution was to keep plugging in/unplugging a pair of headphones and the glitch disappeared. I never got to try it cuz it worked itself out. Good luck with yours though.

06-28-10 07:24 AM
    Well a battery pull seem to fix it. I'm so going with htc after this phone. The evo on sprint is effing epic htc is makin rockin phones.

06-30-10 01:09 PM
    I had a bad earphone socket on mine.. swapped it out (Day 30 of my 30 days! lol) all is good now.
    06-30-10 02:42 PM
    Yeah just swap it out. I told them I had this problem too and they gave me a brand new one. They told me I was the only one in that zip code with that problem. How lucky of me. Or was I? Lol.

07-12-10 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD