Hey guys,

This is my first post on here, I actually just registered. I've been lurking around the forums since my brothers got their curves. Then when I found out the Storm was coming, I got hooked.

I never thought about getting a BB, intill my brothers got theirs and I fell in love with it. The only problem is I got a new ENV2 with my NE2 upgrade, and I coudln't return the ENV2(I cut the bar code out for the rebate).

Anyways, my grandfather is on my family line. He has had the chance for the NE2 upgrade for a while now, but he can barely use a phone in general. I want to use his upgrade to get the storm, then switch it over to my phone number. Is this going to be a problem with the data plan over? Cause to get the phone I would need to update his data plan, and then cancel it and switch the phone to my name. And then upgrade my plan.

Anyone think that this is going to be a problem? I plan switching everything to my name when I get home after getting the storm, by calling Verizon. Is Verizon going to say something and not let me do it?

Any help is appreciated,
    Thanks,
    -Chris.

Edit:// I think I put this in the wrong section. If its a problem Mods can you move it to the VZW section? Or close it and Ill put it in there.
    Last edited by cguerra54; 11-13-08 at 12:05 PM.
    11-13-08 12:02 PM
    I'm pretty sure you can just use his NE2, for your line and not even have to worry about switching the phone.
    11-13-08 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD