After waiting for 8 months for the Blackberry Storm to come out, I can honestly say that I am extremely disappointed. As we all know the Storm was just not ready for prime time. Most importantly, I think that the manufacturing process has not yet been worked out. After a couple of exchanges, I was not able to get a Storm that I was happy with. After being frustrated for weeks, I caved in and bought a Blackberry Bold. I hate leaving Verizon but after using the Bold, I can never use another Storm.
    12-28-08 04:09 AM
    My storm worked fine from the moment I bought it... Have I just been extremely lucky or what?

Good luck with your bold at least you weren't one of the ones who bought a storm as an iphone alternative.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 04:14 AM
    i think this kind of post is the exact reason the rant/rave forum was created.

that being said, i also LOVE the bold. if verizon had it, i would take it over the storm for sure.

the keyboard on the bold is AMAZING! I can type so fast on it. I type so slow on the storm.

its like they say in the endgadget mobile podcast, since you have to wait for the screen to rebound, it slows you down majorly.

plus the keyboard is terrible, the glow is a nice idea but it needs pop up letters, especially the qwerty!
    12-28-08 04:18 AM
    My storm worked fine from the moment I bought it... Have I just been extremely lucky or what?
    I'm with you on that. Haven't had a problem with my Storm yet. I've been pushing out many emails a day and it's always reliable. I do have the Bold as well and they are both amazing devices.
    12-28-08 04:54 AM
    the bold is sick
    12-28-08 04:59 AM
    I love these posts that are simply someone stating they're returning their storms. As if they need to post it here to make themselves feel better about their decision.

IF you must do a "I'm returning my Storm" post:

1) At least give reasons why and
    2) For God's sake, please stick to the btch and moan sub-forum!
    12-28-08 05:36 AM
    I would probably take the bold oven my storm f they had it for verizon. I'm thinking of returning my storm for a curve because the storms typing is so slow but I haven't decided yet because the curve is so old and I guess I can get used to the storm just like other people have

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 05:54 AM
    Actually, this thread is you looking back, but you missed the right section.

Bold is nice, but there won't soon be any OS upgrade to fix the AT&T network..
    12-28-08 06:20 AM
    After waiting for 8 months for the Blackberry Storm to come out, I can honestly say that I am extremely disappointed. As we all know the Storm was just not ready for prime time. Most importantly, I think that the manufacturing process has not yet been worked out. After a couple of exchanges, I was not able to get a Storm that I was happy with. After being frustrated for weeks, I caved in and bought a Blackberry Bold. I hate leaving Verizon but after using the Bold, I can never use another Storm.
    Good for you.

The Bold forums are thataway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go away now.
    12-28-08 06:52 AM
    fonebrkr...funny while i'm talking,downloading and texting at the same time you will be on your "great" network without the ability to do any of those 2 functions at the same time

Spiral...grow up....thats not what these forums are about..EVERYTHING keynote said is absolutely true...not everybody is impressed with gimmicky phones that have a whole long laundry list of problems
    Last edited by giantfan30; 12-28-08 at 07:06 AM.
    12-28-08 07:02 AM
    .....never looked back.....except to make this thread...lol
    12-28-08 04:10 PM
    i can text and talk at the same time with verizon. or atleast i could with my moto q, i havent tried it with the storm yet.
    12-28-08 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD