I am a tmo customer with a curve. I am of course addicted to "crack" and am obsessed with the Storm. Anyone have any advice for me on the switch? Should I wait for the tmo "storm" or bail now?

Thanks for the advice.
    11-17-08 07:10 PM
    Pretty sure that the Storm is a VZW Exclusive - not sure for how long. I'm leaving Sprint for it.
    11-17-08 07:11 PM
    I would leave T-Mobile for the Storm if you didn't mind paying extra money every month.
    11-17-08 07:15 PM
    Yep, I recently just switched to Verizon for the storm. The coverage is great and customer service is exceptional! I'm coming from AT&T so I'm finally seeing the light.
    11-17-08 07:16 PM
    I used to have Sprint like ten years ago, tried Cingular(ATT) completely sucks on both carriers. I will never switch unless somebody beats their networks reliability. I've always been treated really good by VZW and one of the main reasons I have stayed this long.
    11-17-08 07:17 PM
    I would reather buy an unlocked Storm and stay with TMO. I am a past AT&T,VZW customer and T-mobile is the best carrier. JMO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 07:26 PM
    I have had Verizon for almost 5 years now and even with my blackberry and my dads laptop card when we go to the hunting club we both have a good signal and very few other people have one at all. I suggest to everyone i know that they should switch to Verizon.
    11-17-08 07:33 PM
    I am a tmo customer with a curve. I am of course addicted to "crack" and am obsessed with the Storm. Anyone have any advice for me on the switch? Should I wait for the tmo "storm" or bail now?

Thanks for the advice.

The cool thing that you'll like about VZW is that you will be able to complete a phone call without dropping.

It's just one of the great features that they offer.
    11-17-08 07:43 PM
    Do it! Ditch T-Mo. Life is too short to be lived without a storm.
    11-17-08 07:46 PM
    The cool thing that you'll like about VZW is that you will be able to complete a phone call without dropping.

It's just one of the great features that they offer.
    You mean it's a PHONE also? LOL
    11-17-08 07:48 PM
    get the G1?
    I'm going to be switching from Alltel. Well, I guess that really isn't switching huh?? Since VZW bought them and all.

Thanks for the advice.
    No you should never switch just for a device. FYI GSM carriers will be getting some kick a $ $ devices in '09. They will be better than the Storm. Trust me you want to stay with a GSM carrier unless you can't stand the service or the other carrier is cheaper and has better service. Not for a device.
    get the G1?
    Bite your tongue!
    11-17-08 07:49 PM
    I am switching definitely! I had the iphone, sold it today, and I need a phone that works as it should and a network that works as it should. I like touch screens and don't see myself going back to regular old buttons. lol. BB Storm will be my first Blackberry.
    11-17-08 07:51 PM
    I'm moving 1 from USCC and 1 from Sprint a few months after the storm drops so I know the bugs are fixed.

CX you say bad @ss phones in 09? BBs?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD