This is a weird problem I have been having. When typing on the SureType keyboard in portrait I will press the correct keys to spell out a word without typos and SureType will pick jibberish first, and I will have to scroll down the list to find the actual word I intended. I don't understand why this is happening when I am not making a typo. Anyone else have this problem or a solution?
    12-11-08 11:50 AM
    This is a weird problem I have been having. When typing on the SureType keyboard in portrait I will press the correct keys to spell out a word without typos and SureType will pick jibberish first, and I will have to scroll down the list to find the actual word I intended. I don't understand why this is happening when I am not making a typo. Anyone else have this problem or a solution?
    Perhaps there are gibberish words saved in your custom dictionary.
    12-11-08 11:52 AM
    I have zero phrases or words saved in my custom dictionary and run into this problem all the time as well. anyone have a real solution or tip to help us out?
    12-11-08 03:18 PM
    same thing happens to me every once in a while.
    12-11-08 03:21 PM
    i have this problem too, thought that i was high, but i swear i type the right button sequences for some common words and the storm picks some jibberish instead ... wtf
    12-11-08 03:22 PM
    Ditto here...
    12-11-08 03:27 PM
    You guys could add the words to AutoText and set it so you get the desired outcome...
    12-11-08 03:30 PM
    I have had absolutely no luck with SureType whatsoever. In theory, it's a great thing. In practice, not so much. I keep forcing myself to use it, but after about 4 attempts to type a simple 5 letter word, I give up and rotate to the landscape keyboard.
    12-11-08 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD