So I have os .90 installed on my phone and was having some issues so I decided to do a hard reset to see if it would fix it but after doing the reset I no longer have a suretype keyboard. How can I get it back? I tried to enable it in the menu and it does not come up it stays on multitap also I went into the options then language where you setup the default keyboards and it only has multitap as an option. Anyone else run into this? Fix?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 04:19 PM
    So I have os .90 installed on my phone and was having some issues so I decided to do a hard reset to see if it would fix it but after doing the reset I no longer have a suretype keyboard. How can I get it back? I tried to enable it in the menu and it does not come up it stays on multitap also I went into the options then language where you setup the default keyboards and it only has multitap as an option. Anyone else run into this? Fix?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I bet you're noticing it when entering a Web address. Or perhaps you were entering a Web address and then it stayed in multi-tap afterward. I think it's a "feature" they're testing where the multi-tap keyboard comes up if you're entering text in a field that would have unpredictable entries, like a web address.

here's a link where we were discussing this

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/wei...g-ever-145422/
    01-27-09 05:14 PM
    They should (RIM) give us the option to use SureType. Using both the full qwerty & multi-tap sucks balls in portrait mode.
    01-28-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD