Hey I couldnt really find the answer i was looking for in other threads so here goes.
    I recently have noticed my suretype keyboard lagging somewhat. I have the keyrate set to fast, but it is ALWAYS lagging behind no matter what. It didn't use to do this. Sorry if this is a nub question but i was wondering if anyone else has any solutions other than keyrate. thank you!
    02-04-09 10:14 PM
    It seems to me that this is .99 causing this. I noticed it too in .99 but .90 had no problems keeping up, and I too, type fast.
    02-04-09 10:20 PM
    yes there is just a lag in the keyboard keeping up with some speedy typing in .99
    02-04-09 10:28 PM
    02-04-09 10:30 PM
    I simply don't know how to use suretype lol. I can't seem to figure out if it works like the normal dial pad texting or what. I never get the damn letters I want to show.
    02-04-09 10:32 PM
    SureType is great, it DOES take a bit to get used to, but after ya get the hang of it, its a keeper. For me at least, and the more you use it the more it starts to choose the words you use more often than the others you dont use as often which happen to have the same combination of letters. I used the suretype instructions after my first leaked OS install, and it made a lot more sense.
    02-04-09 10:42 PM
    My SureType keyboard went nuts after installing Bolt...It would lag like crazy OR it would start functioning as a Multi Tap keyboard even though it was set up as the SureType.
    02-04-09 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD