02-18-09 02:53 PM
    A touchscreen with a button under it, and gaps all around the edge is a breakthrough?

yawn

That must have been a real exciting conference...
    02-18-09 03:41 PM
    A touchscreen with a button under it, and gaps all around the edge is a breakthrough?

yawn

I can only summise you are an iphone fan ..... yawn, wake me when you get over kids gadgets!!!
    02-18-09 03:44 PM

yawn

I can only summise you are an iphone fan ..... yawn, wake me when you get over kids gadgets!!!
    02-18-09 03:45 PM

yawn

02-18-09 03:45 PM

yawn

02-18-09 03:49 PM
    Holy triple post newb fail!

But yeah he's an iPhone fanboy.

I think the SurePress is cool, theres an iPhone app that mimics the clicking noise it makes. The one thing I can't stand about my iPod Touch is it activating links that I don't mean to. The actual pressing gets rid of it.

I mean what else would constitute as "Best Mobile Technology Breakthrough"? I think having the words "Technology", "Breakthrough", and "Mobile" make for one lovely oxymoron.

To add some fuel to the fire (I'm not a fanboy of anything really...these are just phones after all, I've better things to bicker over rather than trying to defend something that cost $199):

The ironic thing is that you could replace instances of the word "Apple" with "RIM" and it'd be just as accurate.
    Last edited by fecurtis; 02-18-09 at 04:06 PM.
    02-18-09 03:51 PM
    Holy triple post newb fail!
    Maybe he fell asleep on his SurePress!
    02-18-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD