I LOVE MY SUREPRESS!!!!!! IF U HAD ANY IDEA OF HOW FAST AND ACCURATE I CAN TYPE ON MY STORM 2 YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME. I CAN TYPE JUST AS FAST AS I CAN ON A REGULAR KEYPAD. THE ONLY THING I WOULD DO TO IMPROVE THE DEVICE WOULD BE TO MAKE THE SCREEN SURE PRESS OPTIONAL. HAVE AN ON AND OFF SWITCH FOR CERTAIN APPLICATIONS WHERE YOU MIGHT JUST WANT A CAPACITIVE APPROACH. ALSO IF YOU UPGRADE THE PROCESSOR TO 1ghz and INCREASE THE RAM THEN YOU WOULD HAVE AN INCREDIBLE PHONE. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE STORM 3. I REALLY HOPE THEY KEEP ON IMPROVING ON THIS SERIES SO IT CAN COMPETE WITH THE IPHONE AND DROIDS. IMAGINE A 4" SUREPRESS SCREEN ON A STORM WITH 720p VIDEO RECORDING AND A HUMMINGBIRD OR SNAPDRAGON PROCESSOR! OMG!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Your ALL CAPS made my eyes bleed, so I didn't actually READ your post. I just shielded my eyes, winced, and now that the pain has subsided a bit, I thought I'd complain.
    10-21-10 04:00 PM
    Ummmmm....you can On and Off the caps lock. Just hold it down to lock it.

10-21-10 04:17 PM

It was a hint that no one wants to read all that crap in caps. Glad you got it
    10-21-10 04:19 PM
    Ohhhhhhhh...ok...sorry for that...I was just so excited that there was finally a thread where we could show love for our Storms that I had to type in caps...lol

10-21-10 04:19 PM
    Ohhhhhhhh...ok...sorry for that...I was just so excited that there was finally a thread where we could show love for our Storms that I had to type in caps...lol

There's plenty of threads to show your love for your Storm. Stormies are the biggest fanbois of all!
    10-21-10 04:20 PM

Oh we know, and we can see you do too.
    10-21-10 04:20 PM
    I agree in keeping SurePress with the Storm since that is what they are best known for. PLEASE don't bring it to any other phone lol. That is one reason I left the Storm ad hope to never experience again. SP was nice at first, but got very annoying after a few months.
    10-21-10 05:16 PM
    I'm surepress strong can't stand a normal touch screen

10-21-10 08:43 PM
    I used to love surepress, but with my trackpad and normal touchscreen on the torch, I dont miss it much. If I didnt have the trackpad I would still want surepress.
    10-21-10 08:55 PM
    Pretty crazy people love SurePress considering what else is out there.
    But to each his own.
    Says the Bold owner who probably never owned a Storm.

Surepress is far from a great way to use a touchscreen device considering no other companies use it.

I am not hating, just saying not very many people like it.
    Who are these people who don't like it? No other companies use it simply because RIM has a patent on it. Period.
    10-21-10 10:03 PM
    BTW count me as another. I love surepress. If not for it, I'd have a Bold.
    10-21-10 10:05 PM
    There's plenty of threads to show your love for your Storm. Stormies are the biggest fanbois of all!
    Yes, we are!
    10-22-10 07:07 AM
    I love surepress. Maybe it would be nice to have it as an option to turn on and off. But for me it would be on.
    10-22-10 07:29 AM
    Yesterday I was using my Touch a ton, and not even my wife has heard me let out such a prolonged and repeated string of profanities every time the touch screen responded to my inadvertent touches. Safari would load up pages I didn't intend, etc and it really PISSED ME OFF! I've had 3 neck surgeries for cervical disc issues and between the original problems and the surgeries, my right hand isn't as steady as it was prior to the first surgery (back in '88). That's one of the prime reasons I detest touchscreens that don't allow for confirmation of a selection as the Storm does. There will be nothing unique about the Storm if RIM drops SurePress.
    10-22-10 09:23 AM
    There will be nothing unique about the Storm if RIM drops SurePress.

The crappy OS releases are really what make the Storm "unique".
    10-22-10 09:28 AM
    If the Storm keeps SurePress but switched to QNX, that would be awesome.
    10-22-10 09:30 AM
    If the Storm keeps SurePress but switched to QNX, that would be awesome.
    Awesome= Storm w/ 3.7"-4" screen, QNX, Flash, 1Ghz, Surepress...
    10-22-10 09:52 AM
    Yesterday I was using my Touch a ton, and not even my wife has heard me let out such a prolonged and repeated string of profanities every time the touch screen responded to my inadvertent touches. Safari would load up pages I didn't intend, etc and it really PISSED ME OFF! I've had 3 neck surgeries for cervical disc issues and between the original problems and the surgeries, my right hand isn't as steady as it was prior to the first surgery (back in '88). That's one of the prime reasons I detest touchscreens that don't allow for confirmation of a selection as the Storm does. There will be nothing unique about the Storm if RIM drops SurePress.
    DAVE! Did you switch to AT&T and get a Torch??? Please say it ain't so!
    10-22-10 10:30 AM

The crappy OS releases are really what make the Storm "unique".
    We get it, you don't like the Storm, or anything about it...I have had virtually no trouble with the O/S on mine; works great.
    10-22-10 10:33 AM
    Awesome= Storm w/ 3.7"-4" screen, QNX, Flash, 1Ghz, Surepress...
    Agree +++, but 4", please!
    10-22-10 10:34 AM
    We get it, you don't like the Storm, or anything about it...I have had virtually no trouble with the O/S on mine; works great.
    Just because you're a novice user doesn't mean Storm OS' don't have issues why don't you and dave go compare notes on what you don't know, apparently there's a lot to cover.

oh, and learn how to multi-quote, you and dave clutter threads with 57 replies that should really be one. you don't have to post like a noob anymore.
    10-22-10 10:36 AM
    Love SP....a must have for future storms
    10-22-10 10:43 AM
    DAVE! Did you switch to AT&T and get a Torch??? Please say it ain't so!
    touch; not "Torch". ipod touch.
    10-22-10 11:02 AM
    Just because you're a novice user doesn't mean Storm OS' don't have issues why don't you and dave go compare notes on what you don't know, apparently there's a lot to cover.
    ALL O/S have issues, iPhone & Android included. I never said BB's was perfect, just that it is certainly as workable as any other.

oh, and learn how to multi-quote, you and dave clutter threads with 57 replies that should really be one. you don't have to post like a noob anymore.
    It could be said that you clutter up the area with derogatory comments about posters and BBs; hows this for breaking your post into 2 quotes?
    10-22-10 12:00 PM
    touch; not "Torch". ipod touch.
    I hesitate to post this because PK will comment on it, but - THANK GOD, I thought you went to the "darkside!"
    10-22-10 12:02 PM
185 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD