what ever body i know said .83 and .85 suck *** and .76 is the best they all downgraded back i mean you dont have to lye to kick it it have the hight os you know it suck and .76 is better..lol
    01-04-09 11:54 PM
    guess i should spell check first..lol
    01-04-09 11:55 PM
    This is what's wrong with America today. You feel the phone isn't what was advertised? Take it back and get a refund. Simple as that. Why do people feel they are entitled to more than that?
    01-05-09 12:53 AM
    If it even got to court, he'd lose.

Might as well sue apple too huh, i'm sure they never advertised the iphone 3g with random crashes and freezes....which they fixed with updates. Patience grasshopper(or try .85, which helps some). Btw, my phone surfs the net pretty close to the commercial in most areas, keep in mind your local area matters.
    You're assuming they fixed them, but they haven't. The Safari browser on the iPhone sitll crashes and there are still some other functionality issues with the phone. The difference is that most iPhone users won't admit it. I will! Infact, just last night we had the iPhone and the Storm side by side on the bed and were loading the same web page. Believe it or not, the Storm had less signal (0-2 bars) than the iPhone at 3 -4 bars, but the Storm was loading the page faster. Then the Storm hit a brick wall and wouldn't display the page properly. The iPhone displayed it properly once it got there, but then a few moments later the browser crashed and we had to start it all over. We got frustrated with both phones and went to bed...lol!
    01-05-09 03:05 PM
    If you get rid of the stuff on the phone your not using it really is quite close to the commercial. mine is working perfectly.
    01-05-09 04:16 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD