anybody know what the best Sudoku for Storm is?
    04-03-09 11:07 AM
    i would like to know as well....
    04-03-09 11:10 AM
    Swoosh Sudoku is a nice app..i play it quite often
    04-03-09 11:30 AM
    Thumbdoku was nice...over on Handango.com...
    04-03-09 11:32 AM
    I vote for swoosh sudoku as well!!! Great game and addictive too!!
    04-03-09 12:15 PM
    You Swoosh users: you got mouse fingers, or am I missing something? Input square is way too tiny to use. Looks like I wasted 5 bucks.
    Last edited by MajorMajor; 04-03-09 at 04:53 PM. Reason: typo
    04-03-09 12:38 PM
    You Swoosh users: you got mouse fingers, or am I missing something? Input square is way too tiny to use. Looks like I wasted 5 bucks.
    click the square like a keyboard button, it will pop up a magnified input box....
    04-03-09 08:48 PM
    Nope, it enters whatever number is highlighted. Does not enlarge.
    04-04-09 10:06 AM
    There are two versions of swoosh sudoku sold on mobihand.com. Version 1.12 is specifically for the storm. It was updated a few days ago with a much larger selection popup keypad. It is very usable. The only complaint I have with this program is that I would like to have a way to enter my own grid. Maybe that will be added in a future update.
    Fyi this version is not sold on app world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 10:22 AM
    I downloaded the Platinum Sudoku from the BBAP (Blackberry App World) and I would give it a 7 out of 10 stars.
    04-04-09 10:37 AM
    There are two versions of swoosh sudoku sold on mobihand.com. Version 1.12 is specifically for the storm. It was updated a few days ago with a much larger selection popup keypad. It is very usable. The only complaint I have with this program is that I would like to have a way to enter my own grid. Maybe that will be added in a future update.
    Fyi this version is not sold on app world.

Is there a way to upgrade without paying again, since i bought it in 2 different places?
    04-04-09 10:59 AM
    The version with the new keypad has been approved on the BlackBerry App World so I think users that have already purchased should be able to upgrade now.
    04-06-09 04:38 AM
    Downloaded Astraware Sudoku from the Blackberry App World today. Haven't had a chance to fully explore it, but you can download games of varying difficulty & can supposedly enter your own game (e.g. from the newspaper). Will give more of an update once I've had a chance to play with it more (perhaps at work tonight? )
    On another topic, anyone found a KenKen game for the Blackberry Storm?
    04-12-09 01:39 PM
    I had sudoku on my phone with tmobile so I'm glad this thread came out. I'll try it out.

04-12-09 03:01 PM
    I also like the Astraware Sudoku since there is a lot packed into it for a simple $10. There are built in puzzles, you can download puzzles from Sudoku of the Day, you can create your own puzzles, contains puzzle of all difficulty, contains a puzzle solver to help with newspaper puzzles and the puzzles allow for you to write multiple numbers in a box and to help eliminate them as you fill in the puzzle.

04-12-09 05:14 PM
    NY Times version is pretty good.
    04-12-09 06:05 PM
    NY Times version is pretty good.
    Isn't it a $3 monthly subscription?

04-12-09 06:31 PM
    On another topic, anyone found a KenKen game for the Blackberry Storm?
    Yes, one just came out. Here's a link.
    KENKEN(TM): Train Your Brain : Verizon BlackBerry Storm 9530 : Handango

Normally it's $10 but you can get it for $8 using the promo code 20off for 20% off from handango.com.

So which Sudoku is better, Astraware Sudoku for BlackBerry or Thumdoku : Verizon BlackBerry Storm 9530 : Handango?

By the way, for 15% off handmark.com use the promo code nlsignup15off.
    Last edited by Sam K; 05-27-09 at 12:59 AM.
    05-27-09 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD