I have a problem that I hope someone can shed some light on. About a week ago I started getting atrocious input lag when I went to type in my password after the screen locked. At the time, I was using .109 flawlessly for weeks. I tried deleting various apps/themes, cleaning the memory, and ensuring all apps were closed to no avail. I can reboot the phone through quickpull and the lag disappears; however, it will (seemingly random) reappear after awhile. I updated to .113 last night and the problem persists. It almost feels as though something is draining the processor. For example, after a quickpull I can go into the options menu and load my applications list in under a second. After the input lag begins, it takes the phone upwards of 10-15 seconds to load the same application list.

Any ideas?
    03-31-09 10:02 AM
    Have you tried an uninstall and reinstall of the program?
    03-31-09 11:00 AM
    I also had the same problem I was using .114 hybrid v2 then I upgraded to .113 and had horrible keyboard lag so I went back to .114v2 and it went away. Now I am on .114v3 and have no lag leaving me to assume that it was .113.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 11:07 AM
    Have you tried an uninstall and reinstall of the program?
    I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling various apps, but no change. I also tried upgrading (which, to my understanding, wipes the phone and installes the new OS).

I also had the same problem I was using .114 hybrid v2 then I upgraded to .113 and had horrible keyboard lag so I went back to .114v2 and it went away. Now I am on .114v3 and have no lag leaving me to assume that it was .113.
    I thought that might have been the case as well, but I was running .109 for a couple of weeks with no problems before the problem started. Now it has carried over to .113.
    03-31-09 11:21 AM
    Anyone else have any ideas?
    03-31-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD