Well, when I first got .607, my battery was dropping like crazy. It would be at almost zero by 3pm or 4pm on normal use(checking emails, BARELY using internet... etc etc).

But, a few days ago, my battery life just started to increase. I've used it since 9am.. and its 10pm and I still have 63% battery remaining.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I mean, the case will be different for everyone, depending on themes and apps on the phone, what stuff is running, etc... but for the battery life to drastically change like that in a day is a bit weird...
    05-03-10 01:10 AM
    Yeah I noticed the same thing on my .607. However, I've been at home all day and I get good service here.

When I'm on campus going from class to class, I tend to have weaker signals in certain areas. It's a known fact that poor service areas will take a toll on your battery since it needs to constantly check for service. Dialing *228 and pressing option 2 should be done every few weeks to ensure your roaming capabilities are updated.

Also, letting the OS/battery settle in after installing it takes a bit sometimes. So those can influence it. But that's good to hear!

This morning I had mine off the charger since 9AM as well. It's 11PM now and I'm at 45%. I've been regularly BBMing, texting, checking e-mails, Viigo RSS feeds, and made a few phone calls today. If my battery could be like this everyday that would be amazing.
    05-03-10 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD