i just purchased the storm and it is my first blackberry, i had a moto q and to preserve battery life i used the task manager, so i read an earlier post saying just go to app switcher and close the ex. browser or bbm but, i did try this with the browser and it still comes up in my switcher. Is there a definite way to close programs to avoid battery drainage?
    thanks

also, when i use the browser the alignment of the mouse tool is completely off, how can i fix that
    11-23-08 03:51 AM
    hey i am a fellow EX Q user too i was wondering the same thing.

Also, is there a learning mode so it can learn the way you type, like the size of your thumb, where you like to place it for a key? this would be so cool.

it says ok type "storm rules" an then you type it, then it determines your typing habbit.
    11-23-08 03:58 AM
    the alignment of the cusor is designed to be that way in browser so you can see what you are clicking it is helpful if you realize that
    11-23-08 04:03 AM
    i did try this with the browser and it still comes up in my switcher.
    Some apps run all the time, like Messages, or Phone.
    11-23-08 04:07 AM
    like many of the posts in the 101 series/how to threads say....there's five applications that you just cannot close:

BBM
    phone
    browser
    home
    can't do nothin about those. as for any other applications, you just gotta make sure you go to menu>>close rather than just pressing the escape key.
    11-23-08 04:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD