02-23-09 09:15 AM
39 12
tools
    Because he's a *** and there's no possible way to be rude to a ***
    Sry not trying to. E rude

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    <=== aZZ ? ... PM me when u r of age and deal with real life issues ya moron!!
    02-22-09 10:42 PM
    Golden Shellback | Splash Proof Coatings

Get that and you'll be all set.

Wow. So does anyone have this? I'd be really interested to know more.

I watched the video and when they said their mouth dropped when they dropped the blackberry in the water, I was baffled to see after that announcement they again show the iPhone and not the blackberry. heh...Anyone else notice that?

(glad the immatures have hijacked the thread. totally stoked about it...)
    02-22-09 10:45 PM
    I'm 15 and me and my mom got the storm
    You need to learn to know that kids above 6 are the same as adults

To add to this nonsense...

Clearly you made your point...

I bought Storms for my wife and I.

Go get a job, pay taxes and a mortgage - then you can be an adult. Until then, enjoy your time as a student. It's the best years of your life.
    02-22-09 10:46 PM
    To add to this nonsense...

Clearly you made your point...

I bought Storms for my wife and I.

Go get a job, pay taxes and a mortgage - then you can be an adult. Until then, enjoy your time as a student. It's the best years of your life.
    In the like wise that we both have the same chances on breaking are bb storms

02-22-09 10:50 PM
    In the like wise that we both have the same chances on breaking are bb storms

Now I'm tracking.
    02-22-09 11:03 PM
    What are "dong dishes?"

I am intrigued by your unique way of communication and your views and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

02-22-09 11:09 PM
    For ya true berryatics, let me know the outcome of the "shti, it fel inthe toilet" test. This is my 4th b'berry, I have my results ... what'ya got ?

To keep it it line, if it really matters, I am on the 106/103 "hybrid".
    If all else fails- http://www.trojancondoms.com/
    02-22-09 11:21 PM
    havent dropped mine in the toilet persay, but i have dropped it in snow a couple of times with no noticable damage... though my 11/22 storm got dropped and cracked the screen after a night of many liquids this new years but thats okay since i got an extra battery and mem card out of it
    02-22-09 11:21 PM
    Now I'm tracking.
    What???

02-22-09 11:24 PM
    Mods
    Please close this thread
    02-22-09 11:28 PM
    someone asked me today if the storm was waterproof.... i laughed for a good 45 seconds while trying to say no
    02-22-09 11:29 PM
    Ya'll the pros ... apparently, I have no job ... my kids r unattended, because of my deisre to follow CB for this long ... and my input is irrelevant.

Be that as it may, I can honestly state that with the Storm that was delivered with .75 ( the one that has passed previous dunks) and the additional storm delivered with .75 (1st test) that is at the same state of "being brought back from the DUNK" something about the touch screen ain't regesterng.
    I am able to start it up ... but it goes to the Picture mode. it will allow a pic (can't tell if it is saved) and that's about it. I can get back to the sleep mode .. but can not utilize the thouch screen.

The result of my scientifical (amazingly, I am educated) testing that I have performed on the 106/103 hybrid has yet to "come back to life".
    02-22-09 11:40 PM
    Exactly how would an OS effect the performance of hardware after it's been submerged? Are you telling me if I install the right software on my computer I can run it after I throw it into my pool, fish it out and let it dry?

This doesn't belong in OS discussion at all.
    02-23-09 07:25 AM
    Wait...you test out operating systems by dropping the phone in the toilet, then let it dry out and see if the phone works? No offense, but that's just plain stupid.
    02-23-09 09:15 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD