For ya true berryatics, let me know the outcome of the test. This is my 4th b'berry, I have my results ... what'ya got ?

To keep it it line, if it really matters, I am on the 106/103 "hybrid".
    Last edited by johnceef; 02-22-09 at 07:27 PM.
    02-22-09 07:21 PM
    True berryatics don't drop their berrys in the toilet. That's like dropping a human baby in the toilet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 07:31 PM
    Golden Shellback | Splash Proof Coatings

Get that and you'll be all set.
    02-22-09 07:32 PM
    Baby in the toilet! WOW! Keep 'em dry if you can...
    02-22-09 07:33 PM
    True berryatics don't drop their berrys in the toilet. That's like dropping a human baby in the toilet

Don't give be that CRAP ... pun intended.

As is you never used urs bb while on the camode ?

Beta OS'S aside, what is the next best test of functionality ? I know I have had my daughter drop her in the "pool" in the past years that I have had BB'eries. Maybe my 1st, the 7520, wasn't as good as the Storm, but .. I can now say that I have the unfortunate opportunity to test whether it is recoverable after a splash down. Just keeping it interesting.
    02-22-09 07:40 PM
    Ha yes I use mine on the can but I am extremely cautious

02-22-09 07:43 PM
    Ha yes I use mine on the can but I am extremely cautious

Gr8 ... then if ya gotta real contribution to make, bring it ... otherwise ... go back to ur other meaningless contributions.
    02-22-09 07:50 PM
    Hmm ouch. That was cold

02-22-09 07:52 PM
    Hmm ouch. That was cold

It was meant to be cold ... sorry to bring it out on you, but I have been following cb fo some time. I finally felt a need to make a post. You chose to critique it. That's cool. No rif. keep the real life real.

We "all" ain't" cb'atics. Some here just read to see wtf is going on. Turley, over the years, I pretty much followe to see "if it only happened to me"

Don't get me wrong, the Storm has brought me to a very much different level of "what do I really know about bb".

I guess my reply is better stated as follows ... "been there, done that ... okay, I guess I will try that as well and report" ... But of course, I can always go back to my addictions of smoking cigarettes ?

To follow up, I have just "dropped the BB". I know, sstupid azz. oh well. I can say that it was under for some time and can further say, with wome drying time, itappears to be coming back. I hace tried this test several times. I guess I was bored.

Further follow up, Ihave been able to get my Storm back up and functioning. To me ... that is a legitimate test (aside from the toilet reference .. it got ur attention though).

Bottom line ... MY STORM SURRIVED, so far....
    Last edited by johnceef; 02-22-09 at 08:11 PM.
    02-22-09 07:59 PM
    You do whatever you like my friend

02-22-09 08:06 PM
    Curious, WTF u chiming in for if ya ain't taking the plunge ?

Reply only to what u can truly contribute to. Shizbit
    02-22-09 08:20 PM
    what was ur result after u dropped it in the toilet? I hope u didn't drop it while there's all that crap still in there.
    02-22-09 08:23 PM
    I contributed. You graciously carried on the conversation
    Quite rudely actually

My contributions are through though. Please carry on your conversation

02-22-09 08:26 PM
    what was ur result after u dropped it in the toilet? I hope u didn't drop it while there's all that crap still in there.
    My apologies ... I guess no b'berry users ever had their kids "find" their bb and use it at a pool or in the rest room or while dong dishes (God forbid such tasks go on outside our lives).

All the talk has been about the functionality of th OS .... I am with that. But, for those that utilize the Storm for less than how we see it (and that find their way to this forum) I thought I' start something about how da Storm works after a dip. My furthe apologies, I now realize, this most liely is the wrong forum. Peace. (delete as u wish)
    02-22-09 08:44 PM
    mods,

please close this thread
    02-22-09 08:53 PM
    mods,

please close this thread
    I guss it doesn't matter that this is the only ... 4get it ... ask when it happens.
    peace...
    02-22-09 09:01 PM
    gettin there ... as with the test on the prior betas, it is taking some time to "Dry out". Yes, I purposely attempted this test on each release.
    So far, this has taken the longest but, there are positive signs that it will come back as in the prior betas.

With 5 kids, u can bet, yes, it was tested at the worst.
    02-22-09 09:14 PM
    Someone needs to drop johnceef in the toilet and see what happens...

Why the heck is this in the Beta OS thread. Adding "To keep it it line, if it really matters, I am on the 106/103 hybrid" to the end of your post does not make it beta OS releated.

In before close
    02-22-09 09:19 PM
    My apologies ... I guess no b'berry users ever had their kids "find" their bb and use it at a pool or in the rest room or while dong dishes (God forbid such tasks go on outside our lives).

All the talk has been about the functionality of th OS .... I am with that. But, for those that utilize the Storm for less than how we see it (and that find their way to this forum) I thought I' start something about how da Storm works after a dip. My furthe apologies, I now realize, this most liely is the wrong forum. Peace. (delete as u wish)
    Yah not to be rude but stfu kids are better then adults I'm 15 and me and my mom got the storm awhile ago since I was a kid she bought me the 5$ a month protection plan. 30 days later her bb went In the snow then 50$later she got a new phone think about what you say before you say it

02-22-09 09:25 PM
    Someone needs to drop johnceef in the toilet and see what happens...

Why the heck is this in the Beta OS thread. Adding "To keep it it line, if it really matters, I am on the 106/103 hybrid" to the end of your post does not make it beta OS releated.

In before close
    Just tell me where he lives

02-22-09 09:28 PM
    Yah not to be rude but stfu
    LOL. How can that not be rude?
    02-22-09 09:32 PM
    Just tell me where he lives

PM me ...I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LET YA (SMELL) I MEAN TEST EACH THAT HAS BEEN TESTED WITH EACH OF THE BETAS.

YES ... THAT MANY STORMS ... NO A REPLACEMENT ... QUESTIONS IS, IS THIS THE 1ST ?
    02-22-09 09:34 PM
    What does this thread have to do with a beta OS?

02-22-09 09:38 PM
    LOL. How can that not be rude?
    Because he's a *** and there's no possible way to be rude to a ***
    Sry not trying to. E rude

02-22-09 09:38 PM
    PM me ...I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LET YA (SMELL) I MEAN TEST EACH THAT HAS BEEN TESTED WITH EACH OF THE BETAS.

YES ... THAT MANY STORMS ... NO A REPLACEMENT ... QUESTIONS IS, IS THIS THE 1ST ?
    You need to learn to know that kids above 6 are the same as adults

02-22-09 09:40 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD