when i send email from my blackberry will it automatically put on:
    "Sent from my Mobile Device" and if not where can i add that at?
    11-24-08 10:04 AM
    It will append it to your emails by default. To change it or whatever (if you want), go into email setup for the account you want to change.
    11-24-08 10:06 AM
    You need to go to your blackberry internet account. I google verizon blackberry internet and it brings it up. You can change your signature on there.
    11-24-08 10:09 AM
    That was the first the thing I deleted. I hate when I get emails from people, and I see "Sent from my iPhone" or "Sent from my Blackberry." God, it's so annoying.
    11-24-08 10:14 AM
    You need to go to your blackberry internet account. I google verizon blackberry internet and it brings it up. You can change your signature on there.
    But some, including myself, are not able to login into the BIS server and attempts to create an account result in a message that says something to the effect of "PIN already associated" or whatever the wording was. Thankfully, the on device email setup lets us control the signature now.
    11-24-08 10:26 AM
    I hope in the future the bes will allow a picture signature ,I use one for my business and it would sure be nice to have my business logo from my phone..
    11-24-08 10:32 AM
    If you are switching from an existing BB to the storm, you need to switch the PIN info here...
    If you ever need to resend your service books, do it from here..
    If you want to remove "sent wirelessly from my vzw BB", do it here.

vzw bis site

I would advise everyone to have an account set up AND bookmarked..

I have one email account that says "sent wirelessly from my vzw BB cause i'm drunk and that's the only time I like you"....
    11-24-08 10:32 AM
    MalPraktiz, you need to create a BIS username and password from your phone. I had the same issues until I figured this out. Once I did this, I was able to log into BIS online from the PC and set filters and such.

It wasn't obvious!
    11-24-08 10:45 AM
    Ok, I see now, the option to create the BIS username is not a button in the screen like it was for me on another service provider. It's in the menu.
    11-24-08 10:59 AM
    Mine seems to include my signature in the initial email i send out, but it does NOT include my signature in follow-up replys...strange....anyone else experiencing this?
    11-24-08 11:02 AM
    Can you add a signature to your SMS or MMS?
    11-24-08 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD