how do i delete off my phone log?
    03-23-09 01:24 PM
    Make sure you're in the call log (hitting the green send key is probably the easiest), then just hit the BlackBerry key and scroll down to Delete!
    03-23-09 01:26 PM
    Cheating on the spouse again?

Menu/Delete for individual entries. You'll need to search for the answer on how to do it for the entire log.
    03-23-09 01:27 PM
    Go to messages then the bb key go to open folders scroll down to call logs delete all that will do it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 01:28 PM
    Cheating on the spouse again?

Menu/Delete for individual entries. You'll need to search for the answer on how to do it for the entire log.
    dammit...SHHHHHHHHHHH......!!!!!!!! LOL.

it's just talking at this stage. Give me a week.
    03-23-09 01:29 PM
    Go to messages then the bb key go to open folders scroll down to call logs delete all that will do it

Just to clarify this, once you get into the call logs folder, if you highlight the very first line with the latest date, you can click "Delete All Prior" to delete everything since there's no real option for "Delete All"...
    03-23-09 01:33 PM
    I've looked up your PIN and cross referenced it with your account and spouse's account. Calling now to break the news.... you won't be coming home tonight.
    03-23-09 01:33 PM

ok...got it to work like this to delete em all.

messages. bb key. View folders. Wow!! whole world opens up there, eh? Then opened 'Call log.' delete all prior.

thanks everyone. i learn something new on this phone every day. Two things today!!! i also learned that a leaked OS is the only OS. Official releases are like Star Wars episode 7 !!!
    03-23-09 01:35 PM
    I've looked up your PIN and cross referenced it with your account and spouse's account. Calling now to break the news.... you won't be coming home tonight.
    i'll be coming home. She wont be. It's all good. Actually, thanks for the help!!! I've been trying to get caught for a year now!!! LOL
    03-23-09 01:38 PM
    for the record. I'm kidding.

Sorta. LOL
    03-23-09 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD