But if the phone already supports youtube video, what exactly does the youtube application do, and how do I get it to my phone once I download it? I ask because youtube videos don't always play too wellf or me, so does this app work that problem out?
    01-08-09 08:39 PM
    The youtube "app" is the link between youtube and your phone i.e. you cant access the internet without a browser. Install it on your phone using the BB Messenger software for your PC.
    01-08-09 08:44 PM
    How doesn't it play well for you? Is it lagging? Quality issues?

The youtube app is just that, an app. It makes searching and view a lot easier than using the mobile youtube site. Once you download it OTA, it'll probably endup in your download or application folder. You can the move it anywhere and use it whenever
    01-08-09 08:44 PM
    I downloaded it, but I can't get it through my phone through desktop manager. I feel stupid, but can someone help me out with this??

to the poster above me, yes, the videos do lag sometimes. Sometimes they'll play just fine, other times they'll play for a minute or so, then start lagging, or just stop playing all together. Kinda dishearting when I was playing with my wifes Behold last night and youtube vids played perfectly.
    01-08-09 08:46 PM
    It's somewhat personal preference. In the case of youtube I like the app better than the mobile web site and with Facebook I prefer the mobile web site so I removed the BlackBerry app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 08:55 PM
    I downloaded it, but I can't get it through my phone through desktop manager. I feel stupid, but can someone help me out with this??
    Did you download it onto your desktop computer? Or OTA (over the air) onto the phone? I suggest doing it straight OTA, it's a lot easier. Here's the link of the OTA download:

http://www.google.com/m/download/you...nitube_bb.jad?

To download it OTA, just use your Blackberry's web browser, get to this forum; come to this thread and click on that link. Or, go to the 3rd party apps forum, it's also in the OTA thread.
    01-08-09 09:04 PM
    wow...thank you. the OTA update will be alot easier. Much appreciated.
    01-08-09 09:05 PM
    No question is stupid my friend

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD