I know this is might get me some flack...but I am traveling out of the US to Mexico. I am currently running .141...is there any reason to switch back to the official .75 before leaving?

I have added Verizon's Nationwide plus Mexico plan w/ data so that I should be covered. Just want to make sure that I am covering all my basis and there isn't some weird glitch.

Thanks!
    05-20-09 09:57 AM
    I know this is might get me some flack...but I am traveling out of the US to Mexico. I am currently running .141...is there any reason to switch back to the official .75 before leaving?

I have added Verizon's Nationwide plus Mexico plan w/ data so that I should be covered. Just want to make sure that I am covering all my basis and there isn't some weird glitch.

Thanks!
    Some ppl find the need to switch back to .75 before leaving the country just in case they have some emergency phone issues and dont wanna have to deal with Verizon in another country while being on a leaked OS as well. I guess the feel that it would add to the confusion and trouble, ya know?

All up to you tho I guess...
    05-20-09 10:05 AM
    You really should not have any issues. if you do, and you need to replace the phone, you can always put .75 back on when you get back.
    05-20-09 10:06 AM
    Thanks...that's what I was thinking. Just didn't want to have any hassle with Verizon should I have an issue.
    05-20-09 10:53 AM
    I agree it should not matter but to minimize any confusion or hassle from Verizon it might just be easier to downgrade. On the bright side Verizon will release an official OS update sometime before the end of May and you could have it before you leave for Mexico.

Not! Likely...
    05-26-09 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD