When I plug my Storm into the computer, Windows automatically reads it and brings up an explorer window showing two folders: device memory and media card. I have put 4 or 5 videos on the media card that I can watch on my Storm fine, but when I plugged my Storm back into the computer, it doesn't list the video files or anything. It only has my music folder. Can I do something so I can see all of the files on my media card? Why did they dissapear?
    03-30-09 08:15 PM
    Make sure that mass storage mode support and media card support is on and set auto enable mass storage mode when connected to prompt under Options> Memory. It seems that when you connecting your BB to the computer it is recognizing the device right away instead of using it as a portable drive. By setting the auto enable to prompt, you will get a notification on your BB asking you if you want to enable mass storage mode. When you click yes you will get the two drives again with all the files like you used to get.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 08:59 PM
    Happened to me but with my music, and the problem was with unofficial OS. My music started to dissapear after I downloaded .103 then again with .109 and .114 but when I went back to .76 it was perfect nothing wrong since, so if you have one thats unofficial thats deffinetly your problem.
    03-30-09 09:13 PM
    Thanks Armak,
    That was definitely my problem. I turned "auto enable mass storage on when connected" to always on and now everything shows up when I plug it in to my computer.
    03-30-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD