Ok just upgraded my storm to .167

it installed successfully but my screen still stays white, the os isn't loading up at all.

any ideas on what's happening?
    09-13-09 05:48 PM
    if its stuck on the white screen then it didnt load the OS successfully. either that or its still in the initial boot up phase. the first boot might take a while. some OS's ive loaded have taken up to an hour for the first device initialization while others were done in as few as 10 minutes. be patient grasshopper.
    09-13-09 05:53 PM
    k guess i'll let it sit for a hour and come back.

*update*

ok im looking at it now and it's starting to boot up.
    09-13-09 05:55 PM
    When I loaded .167 here earlier, it took forever to initially boot. You just have to have patience That initial bootup does take awhile sometimes
    09-13-09 06:03 PM
    I edited the title and I'm moving this to OS Discussion.

.....remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title

This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    09-13-09 06:03 PM
    Ok just upgraded my storm to .167

it installed successfully but my screen still stays white, the os isn't loading up at all.

any ideas on what's happening?
    Hey DigitalStrike -

I had the same exact issues when I tried to load .167. Make sure you delete your 'Loader Files' before you start the installation. This is what was causing my issues.

Hope that helps.
    09-13-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD