Okay so I started downloading the new OS through DM this morning. Ifirst time is gave me a fatal error so I disconnected my phone from my laptop and shut down DM. THen I opened DM back up and re-connected my phone.

I don't think it's frozen but it seems to be stuck on Task 3 of 11 - Back up third-party applications. It went through and did whatever it did with 367 modules but it's now stuck at the ver last part...saying back up third-party applications.

It has been stuck here for at least two hours. Any help would be great!

10-26-09 05:43 PM
    Hey, I canceled the process and restarted and it seemed to just fly through the steps after that.

Hope that helps!
    10-26-09 06:12 PM
    Thanks...I'm going to try that!!! *crosses fingers*
    10-26-09 06:13 PM
    If not reboot your phone and computer.
    10-26-09 06:20 PM
    If not reboot your phone and computer.
    Thanks!!! I had to do this and it seems to be going good. Once I rebooted both my phone and my laptop it flew by and is now on Task 9 of 11 - Loading Application Modules so I'm going to cross my fingers and hope it goes by fast...I have class in about an hour so I'm hoping that my phone is done by then.
    10-26-09 06:55 PM
    Thanks!!! I had to do this and it seems to be going good. Once I rebooted both my phone and my laptop it flew by and is now on Task 9 of 11 - Loading Application Modules so I'm going to cross my fingers and hope it goes by fast...I have class in about an hour so I'm hoping that my phone is done by then.
    You should be done in 10 minutes or less. This has happened to me before, Good Luck.
    Peace.
    10-26-09 06:57 PM
    I went through this lastnight about five times, everytime it made it to my bbm groups it would freeze.
    10-26-09 07:10 PM
    I went through this lastnight about five times, everytime it made it to my bbm groups it would freeze.
    Sux. Your phone is broken Shay.
    10-26-09 07:12 PM
    Sux. Your phone is broken Shay.
    Nah, my phone is in perfect working order now.
    10-26-09 07:14 PM
    Thanks everyone!!! I got through it in less then an hour which was awesome!!!
    10-27-09 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD