I am stuck doing my civic duty today. Boy am I thankful for my storm. My only concern is after only 5 hours of web surfing and playing
    Chuzzle(?) my battery meter is down to one orange bar. Usually my storm is plugged in at work, home, or the car. This is my first extensive use.
    I also peeled off my screen protector (idle hands). The screen feels much better naked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 03:35 PM
    Can you say back up battery
    02-20-09 03:46 PM
    Their guilty...........trial over.

02-20-09 03:50 PM
    Lesson learned. I'm getting a spare battery this weekend!
    Lol guilty.....that was my plan.

02-20-09 03:56 PM
    Uh oh...... The green light is blinking now. Absolute boredom here I come

02-20-09 04:08 PM
    find 'em guilty and take the storm light saber to 'em. Save us all a lot of money! ;-)
    02-20-09 04:17 PM
    I found that when I am going to be away from a power source for a long time, turning the brightness way down makes a hugh difference. (Duh, right)

Anyways, I will give up the super brightness for having my Storm survive all day.
    02-20-09 04:24 PM
    That's y some people shouldn't be on jury duty. I feel bad for the guy on trial

02-20-09 04:29 PM
    I found that when I am going to be away from a power source for a long time, turning the brightness way down makes a hugh difference. (Duh, right)

Anyways, I will give up the super brightness for having my Storm survive all day.
    Yeah I put it down to 1 when i am not going to be around a charger all day and actively using it.
    02-20-09 04:30 PM
    Green lights been blinking, but looks like i'm still going. I turned the brightness all the way down. Why didn't I think of that!
    Now if I start swinging my storm saber, will that get me dismissed or TASERED!

02-20-09 04:30 PM
    [QUOTE}

I also peeled off my screen protector (idle hands). The screen feels much better naked.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Correct me if I'm wrong, almost everything feels better naked!
    02-20-09 04:31 PM
    Green lights been blinking, but looks like i'm still going. I turned the brightness all the way down. Why didn't I think of that!
    Now if I start swinging my storm saber, will that get me dismissed or TASERED!

LOL 'don't taze me bro!'
    02-20-09 04:41 PM
    That's y some people shouldn't be on jury duty. I feel bad for the guy on trial

Don't get me wrong. I believe jury duty is an important part of our judicial system. Its the waiting in the jury pool that kills me. I just wanted to pass the time with my fellow crackberrians.

02-20-09 04:43 PM
    I'm on telephone standby...probably be joining you soon...LOL ugh Thats is of course they dont let you today...which most likely they will if you havent been called today...lol
    02-20-09 04:47 PM
    LOL 'don't taze me bro!'
    Lmao! I'm stuck waiting to have new wheels and tires put on my truck. Lucky for me I have a 7in screen in my truck for dvds and my storm for internet browsing. One hour to go? NO PROBLEM :-)

02-20-09 04:52 PM
    I thought they won't allow camera phone in the court room?

02-20-09 04:57 PM
    Word mole kills my battery. Now about the naked screen (ouch) JK
    02-20-09 04:58 PM
    Just so you know, "Don't Taze Me Bro" is available as a free ringtone here at Crackberry. I use it as the ringtone for a friend of mine who is a cop.
    02-20-09 06:15 PM
    I made it! They finally let us out at 4:30... see you next year. I was not chosen for a trial. Just sat in a Jury Assembly room for eight hours. My storm's battery lasted about 7 hours. 6 of which included constant emails to friends complaining about how bored I was, surfing the web, getting my crackberry fix, playing chuzzle, and lastly laughing at taser videos on youtube. Then my battery died. The last two hours felt the longest of my life.
    02-20-09 08:13 PM
    I thought they won't allow camera phone in the court room?

You can have one in the Jury assembly room as you wait to be assigned to a court room. I waited... and waited..
    02-20-09 08:16 PM
    Just so you know, "Don't Taze Me Bro" is available as a free ringtone here at Crackberry. I use it as the ringtone for a friend of mine who is a cop.
    LMFAO! REALLY? SEARCHING FOR IT NOW!
    02-20-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD