Just noticed when I was in the music app there was a green stuck pixel in the lower left corner..... man I hate defects like this.
    11-21-08 04:35 PM
    Ouch... yeah, I didn't notice any, but that would have just been the cherry on top for my review. Sorry to hear that. Just have them swap it when supply comes back into the stores before your 30 days. They will swap it with a new one because of defects. In the meantime, pound it out and see what else will fail if it's going to. That way you'll know what to baby on the next one if needed.
    11-21-08 04:37 PM
    Ouch... yeah, I didn't notice any, but that would have just been the cherry on top for my review. Sorry to hear that. Just have them swap it when supply comes back into the stores before your 30 days. They will swap it with a new one because of defects. In the meantime, pound it out and see what else will fail if it's going to. That way you'll know what to baby on the next one if needed.

Ya my send key looks like it's ready to [email protected] the bed... It's all crooked and kind a bent in, but still works (afraid of pulling it in and out of my pocket).
    11-22-08 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD