Has anyone ever had the blue text cursor get stuck ON (not after) the last letter in a text window while typing and have been unable to get it off? The only way to fix it is to delete all the text you've written. It's the most annoying bug of all time. Am I missing something?
    01-28-09 03:27 PM
    Bought the Storm on Mon. Had it happen to me twice. I was told to take out the battery and wait 10 sec. and put it back in. Also was told the Face Book Application has be causing some problems. Deleted that app and everything seems to be working now. I hope this was the fix. It is really frustrating!!!
    01-28-09 03:38 PM
    i got this problem too
    also in browser, the cursor do not place in my finger's touch place
    01-28-09 03:38 PM
    delete face book??? need that
    any other way?
    01-28-09 03:42 PM
    Don't know. The Verizon Tech said that was one thing that was causing problems. I know she deleted it and everything is working fine for now...(keeping my fingers crossed). I was ready to throw the phone against the wall last night! ha.
    01-28-09 03:55 PM
    It just happened again in SMS text. Also, I thought it might be a display bug and sent the message anyway but the stuck letter showed up in the outbound message as well. Doesn't seem to make sense that facebook has anything to do with this.
    02-16-09 12:47 PM
    Hold your finger on the sentence that has the cursor it should change to a black rectangular box keeping you finger on the screen move left or right and place the cursor where you want it. In your case move it all the way to the right and you can continue typing..
    02-16-09 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD