I played with it today for about a half an hour. The menus are not logical or intuitive. The software is laggy and buggy. The Manager at Verizon tried to show me the IronMan trailer and it locked up on him. The screen feels cheap. It was rushed and the expert opinions express it. I have been with Verizon for 3 years. I had an LG 8700 dumb phone, great service and I always liked Verizon alot. I have also had an Iphone for about 10 days. It is better in almost every way. I wanted to stay with Verizon but the iphone is better by leaps and bounds, I dont care that I can't take video or that it has a megapixel more. The blackberry is not fun or easy to use. I hated it!!!!!
    11-22-08 03:01 AM
    I looked at your username and then replied to your thread. I didn't bother reading your post because I feel it's going to be very biased. Why not go back to your iphone forums and continue to rave how you have the best phone ever made.

P.S. What do you plan to achieve by making this thread?
    11-22-08 03:03 AM
    Well look at your user name, sorry bro but your post has no credibility, there are about 100 other post that say the same thing and yet you needed to post this. You got your 15 seconds of fame now get back under your rock.
    11-22-08 03:05 AM
    I wanted to believe in this phone but it just did not live up. how many of you guys that own mp3 players have a Zune or something like it...None! Everyone has an Ipod. Reason is-it set the standard and no one can touch it. you are just kidding yourself to think any different.
    11-22-08 03:07 AM
    You guys are so right. No wifi, laggy buggy software, not one positive review. your right I am the one that drank the kool-aid.
    11-22-08 03:09 AM
    I wanted to believe in this phone but it just did not live up. how many of you guys that own mp3 players have a Zune or something like it...None! Everyone has an Ipod. Reason is-it set the standard and no one can touch it. you are just kidding yourself to think any different.
    yeah you can thats why its called an ipod TOUCH duh
    11-22-08 03:09 AM
    /Looks at my zune

I loved my zune the only reason it failed was because it wasn't as sleek as the ipod and Microsoft sucks at the advertising part of business. Apple can make a brick and call it the iBrick and I think everyone would buy it. Sometimes you have to break away from mainstream and give things a shot. Not to mention that you beloved iPhone also had a ton of bugs when it first came out. Just give it some time and the Storm will come around.
    11-22-08 03:10 AM
    You guys are so right. No wifi, laggy buggy software, not one positive review. your right I am the one that drank the kool-aid.
    No wi-fi.....the typical every day user isn't going to care too much about that. Buggy software well your iPhone had the same problems and what do you know they fixed it.
    11-22-08 03:12 AM
    But the dont make the ibrick. they make sleek highly intuitive pieces of equipment that are marketed in a higly effective fashion and accepted by the masses. Just admit the fact that the Storm is an LG Dare on steroids. JUNK!
    11-22-08 03:12 AM
    yes I used a iPhone for over a year and ill tell you one thing iPhone as far as communication go's is a joke compared to any blackberry storm or not. There is some nice things in a iPhone but doesnt even come close to a blackberry when you start talking about communication. If you don't like it dont buy it I wont care if you don't.
    11-22-08 03:13 AM
    well i guess i got a good one. mine sure seems pretty ... fine!
    Last edited by JeffH; 11-22-08 at 09:36 AM. Reason: language
    11-22-08 03:15 AM
    I mean really it is just so bad at how horrible this thing is and you dopes are just like.... well it's fine i am sure that they will have software to fix it soon.
    11-22-08 03:20 AM
    I mean really it is just so bad at how horrible this thing is and you dopes are just like.... well it's fine i am sure that they will have software to fix it soon.
    I recall iphone users saying the same thing a few years back when their phones were complete crap. With today's industry it's more practical to rush a launch and fix it as they go then to wait forever and release an outdated phone. All new phones have bugs that need fixed. This one isn't any difference.

Name the last big phone to come out that worked perfectly with no bugs right out of the box.
    11-22-08 03:25 AM
    were you not here when iphone first came out? I think it was called Ibrick, cause people were not able to activate it via itune for a while and once they did there were tons of bugs, however look at iphone now.
    If no one ever try/buy new products and first gen, no company would come up with new products and we would still be using our StarTac.

PS. If you have nothing positive to say.. try saying nothing at all.. Do you really think posting something like this is going to make me want an iphone? Most people who got a storm can afford an iphone if they choose to, however they held out for the blackberry for whatever reason and childish posts like this isn't going to change anyone's mind
    11-22-08 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD