After install 151, I have problem with charging. When i plug in to charge, it shows the electric sign on the battery, but after 5-10 minute it disappear & my battery is not charge.

Anyone experienced this or is this a hw failure?
    Anything I can do to check if this problem caused by hw or sw?

The charger is good, tested on other phone
    08-11-09 02:55 AM
    to test for software fault, load a different os (or re-load a fresh install of .151 or .148)
    If it works after that, it's just software. If not, then blame the hardware
    08-11-09 03:03 AM
    to test for software fault, load a different os (or re-load a fresh install of .151 or .148)
    If it works after that, it's just software. If not, then blame the hardware
    Thanks for your suggestion Taterfry, is it a common problem after upgrading?
    08-11-09 03:40 AM
    Thanks for your suggestion Taterfry, is it a common problem after upgrading?
    I wouldn't go as far as saying "common" but it is a (known) problem!
    08-11-09 03:48 AM
    After install 151, I have problem with charging. When i plug in to charge, it shows the electric sign on the battery, but after 5-10 minute it disappear & my battery is not charge.

Anyone experienced this or is this a hw failure?
    Anything I can do to check if this problem caused by hw or sw?

The charger is good, tested on other phone
    mine was just doing the same thing... i let it die all the way and then plugged it in to my wall charger (not computer USB) and it charged and stayed charged.
    08-11-09 08:41 AM
    This actually happens when the phone gets too hot. Make sure you are not charging it on top of a heater, plugged in external hard drive (what I was doing), or computer or something...
    08-11-09 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD