so after downloading operamini to my storm i noticed on the features list

"We are working to make video content available on more phones through Opera Mini. If you have a new Sony Ericsson or Nokia phone, the chance is high that you can take Opera Mini for a spin on m.youtube.com."

so i tried it out and sure enough it works...the only thing though...in order to use the search bar when u get to mobile youtube u tap in once...then it says "key in text (55342)" something along the lines of that...after typing in what u want to search press menu then okay then click search

when click watch video its gonna switch apps to blackberry browser and then click start stream....tah-dah

the only drawback is that after going back to operamini to look up a new video to watch and getting all the way back to start stream it will play the last video u just watched....to stop that i just cleared the history cookies etc etc on blackberry browser b4 going back to operamini then itll play a new video....

if anybody can figure out how to bypass the memory clearing part to watch another video it would be greatly appreciated
    11-29-08 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD