Unless I'm losing my mind,it seems as if when I get a new message (email, sms, etc...) and I unlock my phone to view it, certain times it goes right to the message. Other times it brings me to the home page where I see the * on the mailbox and I have to click to open it. Is this some sort of setting? I don't mind it either way, but I'd like it to be consistent. Thanks.
    12-18-08 04:52 PM
    Not sure. You could try a hard reset and see if it still does it.
    12-18-08 06:02 PM
    Never had that happen. The Storm is an unpredictable device.
    12-18-08 06:15 PM
    If you view a message and then use the red end key to exit then your mailbox stays open to the message you were viewing. If another message comes in then when you go back to your mailbox it goes directly to your new message. If you use the "back" or "return" button (the little circular arrow thing) to back out of your mailbox then when your new message comes in and you go the mailbox it takes you to the list. I think that's what is confusing you.

I hope that made sense. it took me awhile to figure that out. Someone else might be able to explain that better than I can.
    12-18-08 06:20 PM
    If you view a message and then use the red end key to exit then your mailbox stays open to the message you were viewing. If another message comes in then when you go back to your mailbox it goes directly to your new message. If you use the "back" or "return" button (the little circular arrow thing) to back out of your mailbox then when your new message comes in and you go the mailbox it takes you to the list. I think that's what is confusing you.

I hope that made sense. it took me awhile to figure that out. Someone else might be able to explain that better than I can.
    Made sense and I figured the same exact thing. I did a battery pull and I'll keep track now and see if that fixes it.

Thanks.
    12-18-08 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD