DMG,

I just reinstalled through App world and it is still showing version 2.9.9.0 (nice version number too for your 2.99 app ). I don't see any of the splash screens you are talking about nor do I have the multiplier you added in. Have I done something wrong? Thanks!
    04-09-09 04:17 PM
    DMG,

I just reinstalled through App world and it is still showing version 2.9.9.0 (nice version number too for your 2.99 app ). I don't see any of the splash screens you are talking about nor do I have the multiplier you added in. Have I done something wrong? Thanks!
    Hmm it's still showing 2.9.9 in the app world. That's the old version. I will see what's up with it.
    04-09-09 09:34 PM
    I got an e-mail that there was an update available ... I knew there was something funny going on with this game ... LOL. Great update DMG ... yeah, I knew right away it was harder to hit "the big ones", noticed the multiplier but didn't realize what it was doing for a few spins until I hit a couple of decent scores.

Was getting cranky about no big payout until I hit trip-7, trip7, 7 with a 3x multiplier. Had time to hit the fridge for a fresh beer while it rang up that score!
    04-10-09 01:50 AM
    updated my OS yesterday and went to update Slots from appworld and it wants me to pay for it again. did i do something wrong?
    04-10-09 04:32 PM
    updated my OS yesterday and went to update Slots from appworld and it wants me to pay for it again. did i do something wrong?
    Nope, just enter your serial into the game again and you should be good to go
    04-10-09 04:39 PM
    Thanks, easy install and much improved.
    04-10-09 04:44 PM
    I didnt save my serial number i figured it would be emailed to my registered email with paypal so when it popped up i copied and pasted and forgot about it is there anyway i can get another one, or do i need to buy it again
    04-10-09 04:48 PM
    I didnt save my serial number i figured it would be emailed to my registered email with paypal so when it popped up i copied and pasted and forgot about it is there anyway i can get another one, or do i need to buy it again
    Just get 2 more posts in the forums (you need 10 posts) then send me a PM with your pin number. I will send you a new serial.
    04-10-09 04:52 PM
    Ok Cool thank you
    04-10-09 04:59 PM
    I really like the game. It is fun just pushing the button and hoping for 3 7's. I would like to know about the sound if you could do a constant ding ding ding ding etc. like the older and some new slots? Just a thought. Great game and too bad it will take me awhile to get anywhere close to the big dogs.
    04-11-09 12:53 AM
    Alright, I went back to .113 and now all my winnings and spins are gone. Do I have to load my backup file from DM or can you somehow put what I had on the game?
    04-11-09 07:21 PM
    theres an option to retrieve your score from the server on the storm slots menu... as long as you didn't re-submit a new score.
    04-11-09 07:36 PM
    theres an option to retrieve your score from the server on the storm slots menu... as long as you didn't re-submit a new score.
    Ive never submitted a score. I tried one time and it didnt work. Ill give it a go and see what happens.

Trying to retrieve score but its just sitting there. I did notice the "would you like to continue" the like is spelled "lik" so DMG when you see this you might want to fix the spelling. I saw where you said you were bad at spelling so just helping you out.

And nothing, its all gone since I never submitted my score. Hope I can somehow get it back.
    Last edited by flashman03; 04-11-09 at 07:56 PM.
    04-11-09 07:50 PM
    DMG,

Wow I did not realize you were the creator of stormslider as well! Grate apps all around!!

Anyhow I tried to retrieve my score from the server and now the game no longer works when I click on the icon it does nothing. I can select other apps so I know the storm is not frozen. Any ideas?

Thanks for all your hard work!
    04-24-09 10:46 AM
    DMG,

Wow I did not realize you were the creator of stormslider as well! Grate apps all around!!

Anyhow I tried to retrieve my score from the server and now the game no longer works when I click on the icon it does nothing. I can select other apps so I know the storm is not frozen. Any ideas?

Thanks for all your hard work!
    Thats the same thing that happened to me. I uninstalled when I was on .113 and upgraded my OS. it works now but I still lost my score.
    04-24-09 12:50 PM
    I'm running .132 not sure what else I can do...
    04-24-09 03:50 PM
    Arrgg That's happening to me now.

I just bought it today and played with it for several hours before it stopped working. Now when I click the icon it shows up in running apps, but no splash screen and no game. I've pulled the battery several times, uninstalled/downloaded and reinstalled with no luck

Anyone ever solve this? DMGlakewood?

PS I'm running .132
    05-12-09 11:35 PM
    I will fix this issue right now and release and update =)
    05-12-09 11:40 PM
    thanks man!!

If it helps, I just remembered that the trouble might have started when it asked if I wanted to retrieve my score from the server. I said yes and boom.
    05-13-09 12:03 AM
    Hey DMG! Thanks for trying to fix my storm slot problem. I d'l/installed the update(3.3.5) last night, and sadly, its still exhibiting the same behavior. I rebooted several times and tested other apps etc. When I click the icon, it starts in the running apps switcher, but nothing else is visible. When I click on the running app icon, nothing happens. Weird huh?

I wanted to reiterate that the trouble seemed to start when I chose to retrieve my score from the server. Prior to that I was playing off/on for several hours.

Thanks.
    Last edited by catbertz; 05-13-09 at 04:21 PM.
    05-13-09 04:17 PM
    Hi.
    My old serial code is not working anymore after getting a new storm since my old one broke so I used my insurance. I'd like to get a new code. My new pin number is 307A913F. Thanks.
    06-19-09 01:07 AM
    I will fix this issue right now and release and update =)
    I don't seem to be having the same issues with StormSlots But if you are doing an update DMG will we all be getting the new one or is it just to fix the bug that everyone else seems to have?
    06-19-09 02:42 AM
    dmg what happened to you on twitter?
    06-19-09 05:42 AM
    Thanks for the update. I only wish this money was real. Can you fix that?
    06-19-09 02:55 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD